Attaching easily to your drop bars, this system helps you stay informed while keeping your eyes on the road. As the name suggests, simply "cork up" your drop bars and open the cap to expose the mirror.
Corky offers 360 degrees of rotation so you can view everything around you. The range of view is an incredible 100 meters.
The Corky mirror ensures you don’t have to look over your shoulder to see approaching traffic from behind. Therefore, it can make completing interval sets easier because you can focus on the road ahead and the data targets on your cycling computer while staying in an optimal riding position.
Its sleek, aerodynamic design minimizes air resistance while open. When they’re not in use, close the lid to keep the mirrors safe.
Perfect for commuters as well as those training.
- Lightweight (16g)
- Can be mounted on all drop bars
- The range of view is an incredible 100 meters
- Aerodynamic design
- Size: 45-47mm, 32mm diameter mirror
- Materials: ABS body, Polycarbonate (PC) glass, Steel Bolt.
- It works on both sides, left or right
- 360 degrees of rotation
- Suitable for handlebars with diameters of 21-23 mm
- Component: Rearview mirror, six angles wrench x 1
Conceptualized in France & manufactured in South Korea